Thursday 8 April 2021

Easter

Springing out of bed and running into my parents room. My dog comes running in and snuggles under the covers. I made a treasure hunt clue for my brother & sister, the prize is two massive easter eggs. They found most of the clues fast but one of them was super hard for them to find.

I got a easter bunny, 15 medium size eggs, and one big easter egg. I didn't eat any because I wanted to save them for a couple of days. I gave my mum some of my easter eggs because I didn't get her any. The waves were pumping. The swell was clean and big.

After Surfing, I got feijoas off our tree; I collected the reusable bags full of feijoas. I was running round with a chocolate in my hand because I was playing soccer. Overall Easter was an amazing time to spend with my family.

4 comments:

  1. Great Blog Charlotte it was amazing but I think next time you could write a little bit more about one subject, You had lots of good punctuation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlotte, I liked how you had interesting describing words! Your story reminds me of my chocolate bunny. Your story was very interesting. Did your sibling hide your easter eggs? I would like to hear more about your surfing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Charlotte, I like how you started every sentence with a capital and you have very interesting words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Charlotte,
    Its sounds like you had a great Easter!.
    I like how you make it funny, but I think you could have added a little
    more writing. But I think you did a great blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about