Tuesday 9 June 2020

Week 9 blog post

Just dance is really fun and you can do it for exercise.We have been doing just dance in MLH.
The first song we ever did was Waka Waka.
That song is my favourite because you get to make a human bike and I get to be the one riding the bike.


Just dance is one of my favourite activities that I have done at WBS.
My sister loves to dance so she would do the same song over and over and over.
You can find just dance on youtube.
Some moves are really tricky like Ra Ra Rasputin we have been doing.

I like doing just dance because I get to be in a team with my friends.
My group I am uscally in is Te Atawhai, Nina and Kayla. I recommend that you try just dance.
We do just dance for 10 minutes. My least faviourite song is Ra Ra Rasputin.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlotte, I like how you included your favourite song and also told us which song you struggle with. My feedback is to check Te Atawhai's name and there is a random slash in your blog post. What is your least favourite song?
    Anroux

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anroux for your feedback. Charlotte

      Delete
  3. Hi Charlotte! I like how you included your favourite dance and what you like about it the most. I enjoy doing the bike as well! After the first sentence you don't need to click enter. That's all my feedback for you! Overall you've made a good piece of writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you kayla for the feedback. Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about