Wednesday 10 November 2021

Speech Finals

A rush of excitement went through my body.  All of the speech finalists got to sit on chairs. I was a little bit discouraged because everyone's speeches were impeccable. Y6 finalists were Finn, Rio, Ella, and me.  I stumble on one of my words but that's ok. 

I memorised my whole speech. Everyone had finished their speeches, so now was time to see who won. Y4 winner... Izzy. Y5 winner...  Bridie. Last but not least Y6 winner... Charlotte. I have done it. I WON. When I got home I could not stop thinking about it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Charlotte,
    I like how you descriptive language in your blog, I agree everyone's speech was incredible. Maybe next time you could tell us what your speech was about. Good Job. From Lila

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about