Tuesday 10 August 2021

Story about Cooties ( Made up Germ)

This is my story that I wrote about Cooties. Cooties are a made up type of germ. My goal for this story was to try and be more creative and use descriptive language.  I hope you enjoy.

Have you ever had a group of kids in your class that tell you that you have Cooties? I am apart of that group. Well today started off when Bob and I gave Rebecca Ritz a diagnosis for Cooties. She told us "You bunch of fools Cooties are extinct." We snapped "NO THERE NOT otherwise how did you get that diagnosis." I firmly told her not to touch anyone otherwise they will be at risk to get Cooties.

Rebecca Ritz being her weird self licked her hand and slapped it right onto Bob's face. "AHHH" cried Bob. I wasn't taking any chances to get the disease so I sprinted off the deck and ran up to the playground. R R was right on my tail but I new she wasn't going to catch me because I'm Usain Bolt, Cheetah girl and she's just a dandy lion waving in the wind but not moving.

BOOM, CRASH, SMASH I tripped over a piece of bark and went plummeting into the ground. She caught up and was almost about to catch me but then I herd. "you two go to my class I'll meet you there." Of course it was Mrs McDiarmid. When she made it to the class she told me that cooties went extinct in 1994 and that I have to apologize. Rebecca and I forgave each other.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Charlotte, wow, you used lots of words I didn't even understand at first! I loved how you tried to tie your story into the sichuation we are living in. I think the only thing you could improve on is just checking that everything makes sense. KA PAI! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about