Wednesday 24 June 2020

Week 11 blog post

This weeks priorities are really fun. They are Good menu, Bad menu, letter to board of trustees, new teacher letter. My favorite one is the menus. I don't really like to make my work all pretty but making a menu pretty is so enjoyable. 

Making menus, this is a really fun activity you can snazzy it a up (decorate). You can make your menu about anything like my menu was my favourite foods and least favourite foods. If you ever try making your own menu what would your restaurant be called? What is your least favourite food and favourite food?
Just dance is fantastic, my favorite dance is Waka Waka. My least favorite dance is Ra Ra Rasputin. 

You should definitely try just dance it is so fun. Do Waka Waka (4 player) High Clap (3 player).
This is my good menu.

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Charlotte, I like how you described your priorities, you made it sound very interesting and now I really want to do just dance. I also like your choice of words it makes your menu sound very engaging. If I made a menu I would definitely name my restaurant "Nina's Kitchen". Maybe next time check your spelling more carefully? Good job Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Charlotte, I loved how you put photos of what you love to eat and added extra detail. I thought it was interesting to know that you surprised yourself by enjoying making your menu pretty. I thought you could have added a another slide.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Charlotte! I like how you included slides and the priorities. I don't have many feedback. My only feedback for you is to check Board of Trustees punctuation. Board of Trustees has a capital B and a capital T. Good blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Charlotte, that's a really good blog post.

    I have no clue if that's your yum or yuck kitchen, although it looks like A yum one.
    I think next time you should tell us if its yum or yuck.

    Also, how are are the priorities funny? If you meant to say funnest how I just spelt it's how you spell.

    Altogether that's A perfect blog post!! Not perfect, Better than perfect!!!! Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Charlotte, Kayla here! Wow, your menu made me really hungry just by looking at the photos. Next time you should check your spelling. My restaurant will be called
    "Kayla's Kitchen" or " Kayla's Cafe" Overall I really enjoyed your menu!

    Kayla Quimpo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about