Monday 25 November 2019

Leighton house

                                                            Leighton house

I was so excited to see Leighton house. Loudly our whole class walked into Leighton house. I wondered who the oldest person would be. The oldest person who I saw was 99. Her name was Konny. We played chinese checkers with a lady. She won. I wondered if Konny would stay alive to make her 100th birthday. I liked Konny. The best person who I meet was Konny. She was probably the kindest. I meet a lady called Dolly and she was deaf. She came from a different country. It was sadly time to go. But before we went we sang our school song. I think the old people enjoyed having us visit and I enjoyed visiting them too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about