Thursday 27 February 2020

Swimming Sports!

My heart was beating hard and butterflies were fluttering around my stomach. I had to do the demo. I dived in and swam as hard as I could. I was in heat 1, I swam 2 lengths freestyle. Crazily I won. I focused on winning the backstroke heat. I love how I won that as well. We did not have much of a rest between our race only like 5 minutes or so. It was time for breaststroke I raced and wanted to win that one the because that is my favorite stroke. I am so thankful that I won because now I get to get into the final for all my heats.

BEEP went the buzzer I dive in the pool hoping I can go to interschools. I got a lot of water up my nose. It felt like my nose was on fire. My hands were swishing through the water. The water was really warm. I didn't want to face Lola because she is really good at swimming so is Klara but guess what I am facing both of them in freestyle. I am really satisfied that I won the final for freestyle and breaststroke. The other Charlotte won backstroke I came second.

now it's Time to get dressed I ran to the changing room to get changed.
I got changed and went outside I squeezed my hair out and by accident it went all over my sweatshirt.
I ate some salt and vinegar chips put my lunch box away and We got on the bus and left back to school.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about