Wednesday 12 August 2020

W4 T3

                                                                        Workshops:
My favourite workshop is maths because we have been learning about decimals. My writing workshop is fun to because we have been doing observations. Reading workshops are fun because we observe a picture. 

                                                                                Priorities:
Our priorities are Maths whizz, quickwrite, reading writing maths evidence, blog post and word work. My favourite priority is maths whizz. We have a check off so when we finish or work we check it off. I like priorities because they are really fun to do.    

                                                                              Leaf art:
My leaf art is of an autumn leaf. We used warm colours for the inside of the leaf, cold colours for the background. There will be a picture of my art on the slides. I really liked doing leaf art. We did leaf art with Koka Jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about