Thursday 8 July 2021

Rugby Tournament

Kakahi Orcas take the pitch. Our plan was that I score as many tries possible because girls get two points.  I managed to score seven tries and take our team to the finals. Roll out the carpet roll out the mats come on yellow knock them flat, here us shout here us roar where the house you can't ignore, KAKAHI.

Overall we got 31 points. Karoro Gulls were our competitors in the finals. Cory  sprinted down the field and bam our first try was scored. Momo started running and dodging through the madness and I was the last one to get him, everyone was shouting at me dive on him, get the tag, but unfortunately I wasn't fast enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about