Tuesday 21 July 2020

Term 3 Week 1

School holidays was very entertaining. My sister is 1 swimming group higher than me and we both swim for and hour, 2 times a week, in the holidays we get to swim in the same group. My mum got a new surfboard from sarah and johnny's mum. Me and my sister got to put a new surfboard sticker on our surfboard. Our surfboard brand is hendrix hers has a blue rim and my'n is bright yellow.

 I had a sleep over at my nana and poppa's house. They live in sterling park. I had stickers on the sliding glass door so I did not bang into it but we took them of, we have had them on the window since I was 3 so they were up to my hip. I slept in the spare bedroom with my sister Lucy.

In the holidays I jumped in a nine degree pool with my best friend Anais. We played a game called who can stay on the pool ring the longest without letting the other person tip you off. Anais won because I got to cold. We surprisingly didn't get sick. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about