Monday 29 June 2020

Week 12 2020

My parent teacher conference was on Tuesday at WBS (Wainui Beach School). I got lighthouse on all of our school values in our school report. My report was the best report have ever got at WBS (Wainui Beach School). I think my parent were pretty happy with my report.

I am in Koka Ngaire's EL3 (early level 3) maths group. Koka Terri's EL3  (early level 3) reading group. I am in Koka Ngaire's EL3 (early level 3) writing group. I really like workshops because the can help me with my priorities.

This weeks priorities are 2 maths workshop, 2 reading workshops, 2 writing workshops, matariki activities, just dance performance, bubble reflections, quality blog post, pepeha art and reading group work. My favourite priorite for this week is just dance performance. For the just dance performance I am doing timber with Kayla. Just dance is best thing I have done this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about