Monday 14 June 2021

Art

Watching a video of Sandra Silberzweig. She is a famous artist for creative art. I tried my best but I didn't have time for any little detail. Room 1 did abstract Picasso. Koka Katie and Koka Kathleine were so nice, because they let us be free with our art.

The chin of my art makes my whole face look extremely fat. I did about 10 tries and only got 1 right. In my opinion block colours make your art pop more which I like better. I spent a lot of time getting the face shape right so the colours don't work well together.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Charlotte,
    I like how you added information about your feelings, it painted a picture in my mind! I loved creating the art with koka katie as well! I would love to here more about how you created your piece of art. Did you want more time to finish your amazing piece of art? Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about