Thursday 17 June 2021

Fast 5 Tournment

Everybody get into position. I ran on the court and shot a 2 pointer. The fast five netball tournament is where only 5 people are allowed on the caught at once.  Zoe and I were shooting like crazy. 2s and 1s were in the hoop like crazy.

Kaiti were our first challengers. Kaiti had good sportsmanship and were really fun to play. The second game was a NIGHTMARE!!! I was in defence and the girl shot for the goal, it fell out and got me on my fingertips so now I have a sprained finger. Then in the second half I went for the ball and ran into someone. I took off  their shoe and scraped up my hands.

The day was all worth it for a donut at the end.


1 comment:

  1. Aloha Charlotte,
    I like the way you used a bitmoji that relates to what you said at the end. It reminds me of when we went to the tornamentand got smacked in the face with the ball. Next time re-read a few more times because you spelt court the first time like this(court) & the second time like this(caught). But overall I thought you did a great job.
    Kamote Wehi Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about