Wednesday 1 September 2021

Cooking

As you know we have been in lockdown for 1 week now. I love doing maths and the only maths I get to do is over a google meet so I decided to put my measuring skills to the test. I have backed Anzac biscuits, banana choc chip muffins and caramel slice. 

I had never baked banana muffins so they were delicious for the first three days but then the icing just went all soggy after that.  My anzac biscuits turned out great but they only lasted two days because my sister ate them all. The caramel slice changed my life. It is rich and silky and falls to pieces in your mouth.

I probably won't be able to bake anymore so I might start cooking dinners like pizza. I am eyeing out vanilla cupcakes because they're easy to make and my mum can't resist.  The caramel slice came in handy today because my grandparents came out for brunch. Overall I have had a scrumptious lockdown.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Charlotte, I like how you added in how all the baking tasted is painted a picture in my mind of the caramel slice crumbing in your mouth. Banana cupcakes are one of my favorite thing to make. What I want t know is how do you make caramel slice. From Lila

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about