Tuesday 2 June 2020

Covid-19 learning

Learning from home was very spiritless and boring some days because it took a lot longer!
I couldn't get used to the class site. It didn't feel right to work next to my siblings.
I seemed to get distracted very easily.


I cherished being in my own environment and being able to snuggle with my dog while working.
Google meets were very entertaining especially on fancy Fridays.
I hated not being able to see KT, KN and all my friends. I loved lying in the sun while doing school.
Some of the activities we did was anzac biscuits, model (toilet roll), leaf print art and poem.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Charlotte! I like how you said lockdown was spiritless and boring 😑 I think you could've writen some more writing and say what activites you did during lockdown. Overall I think your writing is good!

    Kayla Quimpo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you didn't use boring words, my feedback is to maybe extend the story a little bit. The story felt a bit short, and maybe include more detail on what you did when you were doing the activities. Overall your story is great.

    Anroux Viljoen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about