Thursday 4 June 2020

Week 6/5

                                                                   Math:
This year has been my favorite year so far at WBS. I had a maths workshop. The workshop was about how much we know about geometry.
I only knew a little bit of geometry. Like 2D and 3D shapes. I learnt about polygons and what they are.
that was in strand with Koka Joe. In a little workshop I did word problems just so the teacher could work out how we solve word problems.

                                                                  Writing:
For writing we did a word bank about the farmer's market and bees. That was not like what we have done for the last couple of weeks. We usually put a timer on and write about a picture on the screen. I think quick writes take a lot of your priorite time. In a writing workshop we had to write about something naughty. The naughtiest thing I have ever done is when I got money out of my wallet and went to the okitu store without my mum knowing and bought lollies.

                                                                    Art:
This term we have been doing a lot of art. These are the types of art we have done, monster art, my life island, pop art and 2020 goals. My favorite is my life island. We can do art after we finished all of our priorities. I absolutely love art do you like art comment down below? I finish my priorities to the best of my abilities the first time.

                                                                   Reading:
After morning tea and lunch we do fifteen minutes of silent reading. I have recently been into diary of a wimpy kid books. I have read cabin fever and I am reading the original one witch is diary of a wimpy kid. I do dancing so I read in week 1 hope in a ballet shoe.

                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about